The 2018 Art of Living with Cancer Conference: Saturday, April 7th
The premier cancer conference for cancer survivors, their family/friend caregivers and medical professionals is hosted by A Time to Heal, a holistic cancer wellness rehabilitation program founded in Omaha, NE and delivered nationwide. The day begins with a nationally-recognized keynote speaker, and continues with a variety of state-of-the-art current medical information presented in 60-minute breakout sessions. This year's keynote speaker a is Dr. Heather Palmer, presenting "Goodbye Brain Fog: Strategies to Get Thinking Back on Track." This year's breakout sessions will include:
- Guided Imagery: Mind and Body United in Healing
- The Power of Mindfulness for Resilience and Healing
- Is all Cancer Genetic in Origin?
- What Metastatic Cancer Survivors can do to Enhance their own Well Being
- When Someone You Love has Cancer: The Family Caregiver
- Can What We Eat Cause Cancer?
- Talking to Kids About Cancer
- Move, Revive, Blossom & Thrive: The Benefits of Movement and Exercise
- Natural Medicines and Cancer
- How to Embrace your Sexual Self After Cancer
Prepare for a day filled with Hope, Help and How-To's as A Time to Heal brings together the best information and resources for anyone whose life has been touched by cancer. Register today while seats are available! Registration closes on April 15th or earlier if capacity is reached.
Two levels of tickets are available; your price includes sales tax and your breakfast selection:
- General Public: Survivors, Caregivers and others: $35.00 if purchased by March 15th,; $45 March16th-30th. Registration closes March 30th
- Medical Professionals seeking CE's: $50.00 CE credits will be available to Nurses, LMHP's and Licensed Social Workers
For Medical Professionals seeking CE's
CE credit is available to medical professionals at the $50 ticket level. You must FIRST register for A Time to Heal's "The Art of Living with Cancer" conference; once registered you will receive information on how to register for CE credit at no additional charge:
Credit is awarded for Nursing, Social Work and Mental Health:
Jointly provided by A Time To Heal Foundation and Nebraska Methodist College Professional Development