April 12-13, 2019
Scott Conference Center
6450 Pine St., Omaha, NE
Helping cancer survivors and their caregivers create their best lives, this special two-day event features Olympic Gold Medalist Scott Hamilton, the world’s most recognized male figure-skating star. Honorary Event Chairwoman is Shirley Young, president of The Jim and Shirley Young Family Foundation, which funds initiatives to ease cancer-related hardships.
Register for the Conference, the Luncheon, or Both!
The luncheon is an opportunity to help support cancer survivors and their caregivers, with proceeds funding A Time To Heal’s free wellness recovery classes and programs.
- Open to all community members, businesses and healthcare professionals
- Keynote speaker and cancer survivor Scott Hamilton, “How the Short Person Can Rise Above Their Expectations”
- Friday, April 12, 11:30 a.m.-1 p.m.
$1,500 – Patron table sponsor. Includes:
- table of 10
- recognition in event program & annual report
- $65 – Single
5th Annual “Art of Living Beyond Cancer” Conference
Celebrating five years filled with Hope, Help and How-Tos, the educational and motivating conference brings together the best-of-the-best information and resources for anyone whose life has been affected by cancer.
- Open to all cancer survivors, their caregivers and healthcare professionals
- Keynote speaker and cancer survivor Scott Hamilton, “Making Every Moment Count”
- Choose one of three breakout sessions: “Immunotherapy: Treatment for Cancer,” “Circle of Spirit: Meaningful Connections through Creativity” and “Getting Comfortable in Your Body: How Exercise Can Help You Manage Pain and More.”
- General session: “Taming the Worry Monster,” featuring ATTH Founders Stephanie Koraleski, Ph.D., and Kay Ryan, Ph.D, RN
- Vendor Resource Fair and Book Bazaar
- Continuing Education (CE) hours available for healthcare professionals
- Saturday, April 13, 8 a.m.-1:30 p.m.
$35 – Opening keynote only featuring Scott Hamilton (conference not included)
$45 – Full conference “Early Bird” rate, includes keynote with Scott Hamilton (payment received by March 1, 2019)
$55 – Full conference rate, includes keynote with Scott Hamilton (payment received after March 1, 2019)
$75 – Full conference, keynote with Scott Hamilton and 3.0 continuing education (CE) hours
Event Sponsorships and Vendor Tables Are Still Available!
Conference Contributor Sponsorship:
- Three tickets to Art of Living Beyond Cancer Conference (April13th)
- Logo in conference slideshow
- Verbal recognition from podium during conference
- Vendor Booth at conference (see deliverables below)
- Listing in event program and A Time To Heal Annual Report
Patron Table Sponsorship:
- Table of 10 seats to Celebration Luncheon (April 12th)
- Listing in event program
- Listing in A Time To Heal Annual Report
Vendor Booth (fees include display table, tablecloth, continental breakfast and two chairs):
- $250 – Community vendor. Price includes one admission to keynote and conference.
- $75 – Cancer survivorship information/support organization. Keynote and/or conference admission purchased separately.
Contact A Time to Heal for details: email@example.com or 402-401-6083
Jointly provided by A Time To Heal Cancer Foundation and Nebraska Methodist College Professional Development
Continuing Education credit for the April 13th conference will be available for nurses, social workers and licensed mental health professionals.
Register for the conference using the link above; you will receive an email with a separate link to register for CE